Wednesday, May 09, 2007

To MOM with Love!!!

I just realized that mothers day has just passed silently inspite of me trying to concentrate on permeating the information acquired into 5 minds!!! In this busy "too much to do" environment though the essence of the day might have been lost but the emotional attachment that i am binded with cannot be forgotten. There are certain moments in life that you really thrive upon a lot. One such moment is the day we are born for all the pains she had to go through to get me into this world. Over the years she has always been with me whenever i needed the support and stood back on my side in everything i have been doing though i have had differences with my other parent(my father). She adjusted her early morning religious rituals by getting up even before i open my eyes to make sure the break-fast isn't delayed, i don't land up late in school, many a times gave her part of the snack to me to make sure my stomach is full, and during those exam days when i used to get up in those vague hours of 2 AM she too is besides me to make sure i don't hurt my back by sitting continuously sitting for hours and how can i forget about the barley water in summers just in case i get de-hydrated, and the forgo on her sarees so that i could get a better trouser and the weekly fast for the well-being of the family, never visited her parents to avoid the problems of cooking we would have to face in her absence, avoided the doc visit so that school fee can be covered for that month ...ufff the sacrifices are too many to be listed. She has been selfless in everything she has been doing for she loves me a lot. I still remember the smile on her face the day i had gifted her saree with my first earning for that that is one mode i could express my love towards her and the smile was definitely for the emotional connection than for the material pleasure. Would definitely like to write more on how the feeling being associated to such a caring person but certain emotions need to be in the wraps than on the net, though she doesn't know there is something called blog but one day i am sure she will come to know of this..." I know you love me and I love you too. You might feel left out for being away from you. But i wanted to let you know i care for you and you mean a lot to me..." And these lines hold good for other MOM too...(Well I have 2 mom's I haven't written anything abt the other one...probably some other time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment