Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am losing!!!

Well this is definitely not a sequel to my earlier post of the stuff lost but still the jinx of loss seems like not giving up at all. Off late the common question i am hearing is "Have you Lost......" Yes i am talking about my "Weight Loss". Though i never cared for it Whether i gain/lose weight but over the last 3-4 weeks it is bothering me a lot, as every second person i meet asks "You have grown so thin" "Have you been consciously losing or it is an unconscious loss" and many more on my very structure of my body. So to clear the doubts of these Questioners and mine i checked the wikipedia first : According to wiki - Weight Loss is in the medical context is reduction of the total body weight which can mean loss of fluid or muscle or bone mass or fat, apparently it is of two types - Intentional (Nowadays it is the Big Market just a call away...) and Unintentional. I should say i fall in the later category. Indeed it turned out to be true when i validated it quantitatively, And i really lost quite amount of weight . So it is a case of Unintentional Weight Loss and i need to act to it before the actual repercussions are initiated. But what has actually triggered this loss is it the erratic diet schedules or the burn out with those less hours of sleep? Whatever it might be i need to take care of it before this puts all the exciting stuff i do at Stake. As my friend says before you take care of every damn thing of others take care of yourself. Yes its time for me to concentrate on my diet and appetite and let me see if in the next few months i can really put on what i lost !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment