Wednesday, February 14, 2007

When is V's V'Day ???

Will Mr V celebrate V-Day as his day some day? For this i think i should depend on the kindness of my so called "Princess". I always used to believe someday my princess will come, right now she took a wrong turn and lost the way and is too stubborn to ask for directions. But will she really come out of my fantasy world someday and allow me to sing "Pehlaa Nashaa..." ?
People ask me don't you you have Girl in your life? I reply i don't want a girl I want to have a "woman" in my life and she is always with me.

I can imagine she must be the cutest and warmhearted and I wish her to be part of everything i do, she is the one whom i draw inspiration from. But does she know that I love her? What is that i have to do for her to convey the message across? Why is that she is never willing to come right in front? But what if she comes will I able to tell her how much i care for her, how much i love her , how much i have been longing for her? I always wanted to tell her the very feeling itself excites me, makes me go mad, but what if someday she walks across me, will I become speechless? With all these thoughts and questions she dances gracefully deep down in my heart making me smile not only on my face but in my heart as well.

If she gives me an opportunity to show how much i love her, Will take her to all those beautiful places on the river side and just spend time hand in hand, face to face , eye to eye all day long and make her feel with just my eyes not uttering even a single word conveying, "My heart to you is already given, Oh princess, do give yours to me, We'll lock them up together,And throw away the key".

If she asks me Quantify me the Love for her, i will respond her
"A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you".

Every time my mind asks my heart How long can you wait for her?, It feels
"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

I am for sure some day she will realise how much I love her, for
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth, But Why I need to live has been given to me by her.

The day she feels my love I will ask her "Will you be my Valentine?" and that day will be V(ijay)'s V-Day for she too has decided I am "The One" for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment